Ruby’s heart seems to be doing well. Our next appointment is supposed to be May 15. Though last week 5 separate times (just two days, in a row), she came up to us and was saying ow and patting her chest above her heart. I called cardiology and they told me to get her in for an EKG with her pediatrician this coming week. I’m not going to lie, I’ve been a little emotional about it. It is amazing how many emotions it brings flooding back, thinking that there is possibly something going on–it scares me. I’m sure all is well, but one of the main things that can happen down the road are arrythmias with her heart, or irregular heartbeats. Now I don’t think that she would have them this young, but of course it is a possibility, which is why they want us to bring her in. If it happens more in the coming weeks, they want to see her before May 15 at Primary Children’s Hospital. I’m trying not to think about it too much. We will see how the EKG looks and I will anxiously await talking to her cardiologist in May.